Sunday, February 14, 2010

This is my first blog!!

Well, I'm glad you stopped by! This is my first blog I've ever done, so my goal is to keep you entertained and mostly informed about my everyday life. I can't promise that this will be updated every single day, but I would definitely like to make this at least a twice a week updated blog. Because with me being a teenager, I tend to think sometimes that I am too busy to get around to things (Not that this is a necessity to live) but I think you get the point! I am happy that you were able to catch my first post though! Everyone of you are awesome, and just be looking for more post coming your way!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice, Ches. I'm curious as to how your life has been lately, so I'm glad to see you've started a blog! :)

    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace! I hope to start figuring this thing out a little bit, and get going with it! That's one reason I wanted to create a blog is because for the people who don't see me every day of my life can know a little bit about what's going on! Facebook does a nice job of it and all, but this works a little better :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that you joined the blogger world! Can't wait to read your future posts!

    ReplyDelete